Core aeration is recommended to maintain and encourage a healthy lawn. Removing small plugs of turf breaks up thatch, and allows more water, oxygen and fertilizer to get to your lawn’s roots. Which means your lawn gets more of what it needs to grow stronger and healthier.
You lawn experiences many extremes throughout the year from heavy rainfall, drought, disease, or simply heavy use. Overseeding your existing turf with fresh seed, is a great way to create a lush, beautiful lawn year-round.
Fall Lawn Renovation
- Elimination of existing weeds
- Elimination of competing grasses
- Identification of irrigation heads
- Mowing lawn close to roots
- Core aeration
- Soil testing to determine pH
- Lime amendment
- Starter fertilizer